In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
“Muslim” is an Arabic word that means “one who submits to the will of God”. Muslims are the followers of the religion Islam and believe in only One God (Allah SWT) and His final message to humanity, the revelation (the Qur’an) through the last prophet (Muhammad PBUH).
To become Muslim one should pronounce with free will, sincerity and no doubt the Shahadah (testimony, declaration of faith).
“Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah, Wa ash-hadu ana Muhammad ar-rasullallah.”
Meaning: “I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”.
With accepting Islam and becoming Muslim all your previous sins are forgiven.
- In only one God (Allah SWT)
- The prophet of Muslims is Muhammad (PBUH)
- They also believe the other Prophets sent from Allah (SWT) to mankind like Adam, Jesus, Moses, David and other (Peace Be Upon Them)
- The Qu’ran is the holy book of Muslims
- The ’Hadith’’ that are teachings and practices of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Muslims constitute more than fifth of the worlds population, estimation is that there are approximately 1,5 Billion Muslims in the world.
The most populous Muslim countries are Indonesia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, where more than 40% of all Muslims live.
Alhamdulillah (Praise to God).